Anti-Muslim & Anti-Semitic UKIP councillor claims Hitler Part of Rothschild Conspiracy
Eric Kitson was recently elected as a UKIP County Councillor for Stourport, Worcestershire . Stand for Peace can reveal Kitson’s anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim sentiment as well as his support for far-right extremism. Kitson has posted comments expressing that:
– Hitler was part of the ‘Rothshild conspiracy’, a group of Jewish bankers who supposedly run the world
– Muslims in Britain are part of the Rothschild Conspiracy
– Muslim women should be hanged
– Islam is a cancer that should be extreminated with nuclear weapons.
– Pictures of Muslims being spit roasted with the Quran as fuel.
– Support for the far-right EDL
– Support for unity between Nigel Farage and BNP leader Nick Griffin
Stand for Peace fellow Colin Cortbus commented, “Politicians like Eric Kitson are bringing the politics of racial hatred back onto our streets.”